It is easy to join Cedars-Sinai Federal Credit Union and start enjoying the benefits of membership!
- Just stop by our office or submit your online membership application to open your new share savings account with just a $30 deposit ($25 for your initial deposit and a $5 one time new membership fee) - and you're a member for life!
- You can then sign up for the automatic payroll deductions in the amount of your choice and see your savings grow.
- Be sure to bring along 2 valid pieces of identification (a current Drivers’ License, your CSHS Badge, U.S. Passport, Military ID, and Social Security Card are all valid forms of I.D.)
Please note: If you would like to apply for one of our low cost loans when you open your account, a minimum initial deposit of $80.00 cash or Money Order will be required. This will meet the minimum balance requirement of $50.00, and cover the $25.00 Loan Application Fee and the one-time $5.00 new Member Fee.
Employees of Cedars-Sinai Medical center and immediate family members are welcome to join us.
The following are included:
- Tower Radiology Medical Group, Inc.
- CHS Management, Inc. (formerly Cedars-Sinai Physicians Assoc.)
- Michael Weiss, Robert Davidson, and Kevin Drury, Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation
- Employees of Tower Center for Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgery, Inc.
- Employees of Cedars-Sinai Medical Group
- AMPCO System Parking
- General Anesthesia Specialists
- and Pacific Coast Medical Management, LLC (PCMM is entirely owned by GASP.)