Manage your money day or night, anywhere you are. With convenient online banking and bill pay, you can bank on your time — not ours — for free!
- FREE 24/7 service
- Check on your share and loan balances
- View and/or print share and loan history
- Transfer funds between savings accounts
- Make transfers to your CSFCU loans
- Request a check from your share account to be mailed to you
- Send a secure message
- Set up account alerts
- Highly secure and easy to use
Online banking is the quickest and easiest way to access your accounts. Getting started is fast and simple!
You will need to have the following information handy:
- Your member number (this will be your user ID) Don’t remember it? You can find it on your initial deposit receipt, or your member statement. If you still can’t find it, give us a call at (310) 423-5549 and we will be happy to help.
- Your Social Security number (Last four numbers of your SSN will be your temporary password) We take protecting your money very seriously and this helps us verify your identity.
- Your email address You will be asked to enter an email address as part of the set up process.
Once you have logged in with your temporary password, you will get a message that your password has expired. You will be prompted to change your password to anything you like. The new password must contain:
- 8 characters
- 1 UPPER case letter
- 1 lower case letter
- 1 number